Something about my contract here what contract is more valid in uae

goodmorning sir. I would like to ask something about my contract here. My company submitted a different contract in the Ministry of Labor in Abu dhabi which is far different from the contract that they are following here. Can i complain this matter to MOL or what contract is more valid her in uae? The contract here in tne company or the Labor contract that they submitted in MOL?

Hi naldy,

Welcome to expat-blog!

A new topic was created from your post for better visibility and interaction on the United Arab Emirates forum.

Regards,

David.

that contract that they submitted to the labor or MOL must be the one honored or followed . by the way , does it state the same salary you are receiving and the benefits ?

For all legal purposes, the Labor Contract furnished to the Labor Department will supersede all other types of contract.  Having said that, it is not uncommon for companies to have a separate contract and terms with employees which has somewhat different elements.  For instance, there may be offshore payments elsewhere which the employer does not want to show on Labour Contract, or say commissions.  Sometimes they furnish the minimum required by Labor department in that Contract.  However it is your responsibility to ensure you do not get shortchanged in the process.