Looking to work in Bangkok

Hello,
First post! 

I'm looking forward to relocate to Bangkok after I finish my mandatory military at the end of August.

Can anyone please help provide the best advice on finding a job in Bangkok? However, I don't speak any Thai.
In Taiwan, I've done many international sales job, traveling all over the world.  Also taught English in here, small children and adults.

Please advice...

Hi and welcome to the forum luispl!

You should probably have a look at the Bangkok jobs section and eventually post an advert there.

Regards
Armand

Hi,

i have lived in Bangkok for 12 years. I have finished my high school as well as university there and have worked in Logistics for a German company.

I have gotten this great job because of my fathers business connections. For people who are not that fortunate there are a number of jobs in Thailand but most of which are not very well paid. Also, once you get there try to enroll in a Thai language course to strengthen your chances of finding work.
In Thailand a job is hardly ever given to a foreigner if a Thai can do this job as well. While searching for well-paid jobs in international companies you can always earn some cash by teaching english.

I have to warn you tho'....working in Thailand is not always easy...the mentality is very different and what you understand or what you are used to being normal, fast, easy may be the exact opposite for Thais....:-)

Anyways, let me know if you have any more questions.