Job application in Umhalnga Durban ..

Good evening I am an Italian woman , actually i live in Italy and searching for a job in Umhlanga Durban to reach my native family who lives in Pietermaritzburg and Cape town.
Currently I am an nail artist and curator of female image , but different activities carried out in the course of my life, I would also interested in working in Hotels as a front desk or customer assistant having a knowledge of English and Italian languages.

i do hope you find something that interest you. Hope you have a work permit?

dear Phuol hank u for your interest and good wishes!have a very good evening ;-))

Rose

ciao Rose

Ciao Lera ,

How are u toda?

Are u a nurs ?

A very gooD day to you ;-)))

Ciao Rose,

am fine (graze) and your self?
yes am Nurse.
i was working Italian Organization in Sudan.

where are you living?

Have a wonderful day>>>

ciao

This is beautiful , such an amazing mission in life you do !! This is LOVE,,more than a work !;i live in Milan at the moment ..starting my new real life from were i left it..me searching in a year to go back to SA close to my family and my friends ..i did miss it always and now me ready to go back..searching some good job which make me look after myself , i am so happy inside to start all this!!
Great to have your friendship Lera ..and hug all your babies !!ciaooo!

Hi rose77,

I suggest you post an advert or your resume in the Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Durban:)

Best of luck with job hunting :)

----------------------------------------------------

Hi Nebiyu Lera and rose troveri,

You are off topic here.

Do you have any information that might be helpful to the discussion please ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team