Could you advise me on jobs ?

Help !!! I search a job in South Africa!

Hi, I want to settle in South Africa but for that I need to find a company that would likely hire me.

My fiancee returned to South Africa and I can not remain on site as long as I do not have a South African company that hires me.

Could you advise me ??? I am responsible for industrial maintenance and production in France.

For accuracy, I sent my CV by mail to about 500 companies in four months but I have not had any feedback, to my amazement.

Many greetings

Good afternoon Sir,

I am Sébastien and I search a job in South Africa, Durban or area and I would like to know if you could help me ???

I sent more than 500 CVs in 4 monthes but no responses... I am a few discouraged...

Best regards

Hello there Sébastien,

Welcome to Expat.com  :)

I created a new topic from your posts on the Durban forum so that you may get some feedbacks.

You will get some relevant infos by reading the following article : Find a job in Durban.

You may also drop an advert with your cv in the Jobs in Durban and contact the professionals in the directory : Jobs in Durban so that they can find you an opportunity.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Do not feel alone about not receiving any reply to your application/s.It seems to be standard practise in South Africa.

are you sure your job application posts are not being lost in spam>

Hi,
I am an indian , recently my wife got offer in south africa. So i want to move with her. Please advice Software Testing jobs available in johannesburg ?
I am 4 years experienced, I would like to know Jobs related my Profile (software Testing jobs) available or not.
Most of my friends said that Software related jobs are very less in south africa ,
please advice.

Thanks

Wow I feel lucky getting a Skype interview and an offer only one week after I applied for a job in SA. I guess it's job specific and the fact that your not a local or citizen abroad that makes it extremely hard to get a reply. They really don't want outsiders so to speak, in the country. Anyway good luck and maybe have your gf do some networking for you. If she's local it's easier for her to pass on your cv.