Will it work if i creat a website for finding nanny?

I am a Chinese university student. Recently I helped a foreign family post their ad on a Chinese website to find a nanny they need, then i find that it seems hard for foreigners to find nanny or housekeeper or sth in China, but actually quite a lot of Chinese with high qualify prefer these jobs, they just can't find the way.

Thus, i have a thought of creating a website to solve this problem, but i wonder whether it would work.
So now I have some questions as follows,
Is it really hard to hire someone like nanny jobs?
How did you successfully find one at last?
Would you like to share some websites which you usually use when you have some similar problems? cause i really want some as reference...
Although i am not so good at website thing,but i still think i would achieve it finally by my all Chinese resource.
if you are also interested in this project and want to join me or have any ideas on it, please feel free to contact me~!
All advise are welcome, thank you.

Oh and if you need help to post something on Chinese website or other thing i could do, you could also ask me ~

Hi Zazayu
I am an IT Consultant living in Guangzhou, my wife is Chinese! I read your post and maybe I can help you and in return you can help me??
If you are interested then let me know maybe we can help each other successfully..
Kind regards
Hayden

Thanks! So kind of you!
Actually I am still on the road of finding partner, if I meet problems after begin this project, I would definitely turn to you for help haha
And I am also glad to help you anything I could~

zazayu wrote:

I am a Chinese university student. Recently I helped a foreign family post their ad on a Chinese website to find a nanny they need, then i find that it seems hard for foreigners to find nanny or housekeeper or sth in China, but actually quite a lot of Chinese with high qualify prefer these jobs, they just can't find the way.

Thus, i have a thought of creating a website to solve this problem, but i wonder whether it would work.
So now I have some questions as follows,
Is it really hard to hire someone like nanny jobs?
How did you successfully find one at last?
Would you like to share some websites which you usually use when you have some similar problems? cause i really want some as reference...
Although i am not so good at website thing,but i still think i would achieve it finally by my all Chinese resource.
if you are also interested in this project and want to join me or have any ideas on it, please feel free to contact me~!
All advise are welcome, thank you.

Oh and if you need help to post something on Chinese website or other thing i could do, you could also ask me ~

Hello, can you help me find a nanny for my son? He's 5 months old and he's going to be running around playing outdoors sooner than I think that's why I am searching for a responsible nanny.

We had 1 woman who lasted only 3 days and I am not hiring anymore those over sensitive types of Chinese nannies.

Hello Vikings.

You should post an advert in the Babysitting in Guangzhou section. It might help.

Thanks

Karen :)

yes,but what I could do is just to help you post your ad on a chinese website,it needs you to find out whether the nanny is responsibile enough...