Anyone whose kids have Indonesian and Chinese dual citizenship

I'm Chinese married to an Indonesian guy with a baby. My baby has dual citizenship which is allowed in Indonesia until he turns 18 yrs old.
Anyone here have the same case? Please HELP!

My question is when we travel to china, can I use his indonesia passport with china visa? I had no problem before using his china passport traveling back to china from Indonesia because the Indonesia custom acknowledges both passports. But we just moved to Singapore, my baby can only use indonesia passport there. So will it be risky because the china government may know the baby has 2 passports?

HI. my name is julita. if you want go back china, better you go from indonesia.

Hi thanks Julita. I know this is the best way with zero risk. But then I will have to do so for the rest of his life (at least until 18 yrs old). Traveling with a baby like this is quite tiring and also costy. I'm going to try this time applying a china visa and ask his father to bring him through the china immigration and see how it works.

Why don't you consider using China passport. He can get visa on arrival in Indonesia. At least cheaper than all the travelling cost and visa fee.

If that case. You have really think about it before you apply it. in my thought you said you use that both paspport before. I was worried if you apply china visa with Indonesian passport that China immigration had your record before. I know it cost n tiring. In this world no perfect things.
By the way which state n city if you go back to China.?