My Missing Friend Ragendran Balamurugan

Now I have a friend who lives at India.. his name is Ragendran Balamurugan Passport Number K7998263, he was working in Singapore at Jurong Shipyard.

For 2 years we been good friends and I told him my dreams to move over to Trichy soon, he lives at Trichy too but his village is at Mudurai. However recently he fell into some problems and needed help so I told him I will work 24hrs for a month to help you which I did.. strangly Bala took off to india and until today he has not call, 7 tried calling his hp numbers given which is 919 043181058 / 919 943138688 but his not answering..
I m worried and wondering if I was cheated or he is in trouble, anyone can help me to locat him I will be very grateful and appreciated to you...
I only have his village address which is >> 3/66 Chinnapoolam Patti Peraiyur PO Mudurai TamilnaduvPin Code 625703.

Please help me. My contact is 65 82057321

My Missing Friend Ragendran Balamurugan his wife Santhi Balamurugan studing to become a teacher at Trichy.

Hello bbalaalagi.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Tamil Nadu forum.

I suggest you to post an advert in the Looking for section (Missing people) in the Tamil Nadu classifieds.

Thank you,
Aurélie