plz help

hi guys

i am a Moroccan girl and my boyfriend is Belgium. we live in turkey  because it is not possible for us to live together in my strict traditional country and it is not easy to get visa for me to Belgium. i applied for a master program preparing for PhD as i have a master degree in English studies; area of specialization is  neurolinguistics.

i am looking for internship in Belgium. i have two years of experience as English teacher. i have an experience with Down syndrome children as my master degree was a field work study on phonological disorders in children with Ds.

i did an internship in ESL teaching in a public school where i conducted a research on Misbehavior in Class and possible methods of intervention.in addition to English and Arabic, i speak French and little dutch as my bf is Flemish.

i need an internship in either an institution or an organization for people with special needs including Down syndrome, deaf, cerebral palsy or autistics.

regarding my application to brussel university, it gonna take long time.

please could you help me how and where can i get an internship in any city in Belgium. i would be really grateful.

thanks