Hospitality professional looking for some help in taiwan\taipei

Hi everybody, I am a spanish FB manager and I love the idea of moving to live to Taiwan\Taipei. I have been visiting Vietnam and Singapore lately, but i am not convinced due that i have 2 beautiful little girls , so could you give some advise or help and send me some feedback in how difficult is move there?

Thank you all, regards!

Getting a resident visa in Taiwan is no easy task.  First, you must obtain a Work Permit -meaning,have a job opportunity here.  In your case, FB would be your employer, but I can't say whether that would make you eligible for a Work Permit under Taiwan visa regulations.  I've been living in Taiwan for 30 months and resident visas here are granted or denied on a yearly basis. As for your children, unless they are fairly fluent in Mandarin, they'll have some difficulty functioning in Taiwan schools.  English is taught here, but the level of English may not be commensurate with your childrens'. I know, because I volunteer in a Taipei elementary school.  You need to check Taiwan visa regulations carefully before you decide to make such a move, because most visas are not longer than 30-90 days.