Seeking spanish expat living in iran

hola a todos

i m looking for spanish people or spanish speaking people in tehran, i am back to iran for another 1 year and am afraid if i forget my spanish practice and like to make new friends.

that would be great if someone be out there;)

kind regards
angela

Hi and welcome to the forum Angela.

Maybe you should have a look at Spanish expatriates in Iran network.
It might help.

Regards
Armand

thx armand i will;)

angela.azul wrote:

hola a todos

i m looking for spanish people or spanish speaking people in tehran, i am back to iran for another 1 year and am afraid if i forget my spanish practice and like to make new friends.

that would be great if someone be out there;)

kind regards
angela

I'm going to live in tehran and i can speak spanish! ;)

Hello I can help u! When fo you come?!?
Where do u go in Iran?!  If u want any help forbids orother
Things such as flight,... I can give u a hand!

Naghmeh wrote:

Hello I can help u! When fo you come?!?
Where do u go in Iran?!  If u want any help forbids orother
Things such as flight,... I can give u a hand!

Basically i need a place to stay.. A little appartment.. Anything! I want to go to tehran! Where are u? I Will appreciate some help and make a new friend :)

Honey of course I can help you! Do u have visa?!?
Why do u want to come here for stay or visit?!?
After send me ur documents I can do everything for u!

I'm getting my iranian passport because i'm half iranian:) i just need to find a Job and a house!! I want to stay there for a few months! To learn farsi and enjoy the persian Life! I really appreciate what u are doing thank u! Thank u!!!

I'm a teacher
So how can I help you here?!? For accommodation
Visa!
Visiting! Give me your email!

[email protected]
I need yo find a Job and if u know someone Who needs a housemate :) or an cheap hostel! What are u teaching?

ok tell me what should I do for you !
I can get visa & other things!

I'll be iranian citizen! I need accommodation :)

Ok i let u know

Naghmeh wrote:

Ok i let u know

Thank you dear :)

Hola Angela,
My name is Tania and I'm from Mexico City and  I'm moving to Tehran in one month more or less. It  could be nice to have someone to help me out to get used to the place and maybe give me some advices of where to go and what to do or not.
Hope I can hear from you soon.
Nos vemos chica ;)

Hi
How r u?!?
What do u want?!? How can I help u!!
I'll be glad!!

[email protected] Tania mail me plz

Hi Naghmeh,
Thanks for reply to my message ;) I'm  just working on getting information that would help me to move around in Tehran. The city and the culture is new for me, I will like to get as much information as I can for do not get a super crazy cultural shock.
If you have some tips that you would like to share with me as far as how the dress, the name of the main universities, what to visit, where to go for a nice dinner...Well in general, whatever you would tell to somebody new in the city and the culture.
Thanks big time ;)

hey , got my reply email? if u have skype or yahoo we can chat and ill let u know of all questions u have

Hi,
I have been super busy, sorry for not reply back om time. IŽm leaving Mexico getting to Tehran on June 5th.
Could you send me for email information again, please. I could not find it anywhere ;)

Have fun

well ,ill copy paste same e-mail i sent
hey girl friend
its good to hear from you too
welcome to iran , ill be in back to iran on 30 may and sure we can catch up
about dress code , dont you worry , wear pants, a dress upto your knees and a normal scarf on your head , not tide or anything , by the time you get to tehran you will see its not hard at all ,i can help you with anything so you dont have to worry , just don listen to news since the are all manipulated , and we will enjoy ;) just keep in mind you are coming on worst season its too hot! but it is ok if you stay long you will see winter and snow too
take care

Regards,
Fereshteh Arbab

hi Tanialy...are you here in Iran?

Hi, IŽm in Tehran now, are you up to grab some nice cup of tee?

I'll be in Tehran in mid Sep, if anyone else is there during that time as well, would love to meet up.

hi where are u  now????

Hello I love to visit iran with my family and stay can you help us with permit to stay