Help, Need Room for Rent ASAP

Hi,

I'm a Filipino and just came here to Qatar last March 2, 2013 and I need a room for rent near Al Areeq St., where my company is located.  I only have a week hotel accommodation and needs to have a room  by coming Saturday for me and my wife (when she comes soon).

I have searched some of the Qatar sites, however, its either beyond my budget which is 2,000-2,300 per month, or the post is too old.

I am hoping you can help find a room.

Thanks,

Gen

I can suggest that you head to one of the noticeboards in a local supermarket near where you want to be (Al Meera or similar) as the one near us (Al Hilal) always has lots of notices for people looking for Filipinos to share an apartment or who have a room for rent.

Thanks for your reply, I already got one, near my office as well.
God bless :)

hi there,

newbie here, i just wanted to know how much did it cost you your new flat?  by the way i'm a pinoy as well.  I'm just concerned as to how much would it cost to rent a room or a flat in doha.  also how much should i bring as my pocket money for my first month when i arrive? i hope to hear from you guys.  i will be flying to qatar in 2 weeks time.  have a good one!

march 11, 2013

hi!  where is that place where you work for?  im living at madinat khalifa south al meera near markhiya round about.  we have here vacant room for you and affordable but the problem is, is it near to your worksite?

tessie