New in Bucharest,there's so many things to plan.

Hi!
I will come to Bucharest very soon,with my family.So exciting!:D
We live near the lake view(north of the city?),so would anyone give me the advise about school and any good place, for 5 years kid? And I'm looking for a second hand child safety seat as well.

I will have lots of spare time then, learning languages may a good idea,English or Romania,or both of them.Is there any one want to exchange skills? I can teach you Chinese, or,ermm....Chinese cooking? hah!

Hope I can make new friends here,pls contact me via [email protected]

See you soon!

Hello Nina-yy.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Concerning the language exchange, the Community section in the Bucharest classifieds is at your disposal. You can post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks Aurélie for your reply. ^^

Nina-yy wrote:

Hi!
I will come to Bucharest very soon,with my family.So exciting!:D
We live near the lake view(north of the city?),so would anyone give me the advise about school and any good place, for 5 years kid?

Hi Nina..welcome to Romania!

If you are to live nearby Lakeview building than International British School of Bucharest might be the one for you as it's also located north of the city.

Their website
ibsb.ro/

Hope you'll enjoy it..the area you picked to reside it's quite ok

Well, is it a better one?

Hi Crossover,
Thanks so much,infact I am considering the International British school right now.I will visit them once I arrived.
Thanks again!

Pls forgive my poor English....but could I know what does "is it a better one?" means? You mean the school?

Is it a better neighborhood than the north?

The guy should have told you " That's the best".

Unless he knows a better one. Of course, matter of choice.