Looking for a native english teacher in Bucharest

Hi,
I'm looking a native english teacher in Bucharest , for 3 kids about 10 years old to prepare Brittish exams.
Thnks !

Hello nicole74,

Welcome on board  :)

Make sure to drop an advert in the following section of the website so as to get better chances of finding a native english teacher : Language teacher jobs in Bucharest

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hi I'm an English teacher/tutor for about 9 years now.

I have handled students from ages 4-80 and I can very much handle classes depending on the needs of the students, however, since I am now here in TG-Mures, I can only have the classes online or through Skype.

If you are interested, you can send me a message.

Thank you and have a great day in advance.

Hi Nicole, I'm British (London, specifically) and in Bucharest. Get in touch if you are still looking for someone and we can talk :) Best regards, Cameron

Hi Cameron! I am looking for a native English speaker for teaching English language in a private school. If interested, for more details pls contact me at **********. Thank you

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security
m_simion wrote:

Hi Cameron! I am looking for a native English speaker for teaching English language in a private school. If interested, for more details pls contact me. Thank you

If you have a job position available, please post an ad in the JOBS section for better visibility.  Also, please do not post contact information on the public forum for your own security, please refer to the Romania Forum Code of Conduct.

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

Thank you. Will do so.

Hi,
My Phone number is **************. Is whats up too.
thnks :

Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello,
My wife and I are both NATIVE English speaker / teachers living in Bucharest.
please email me at   *********

Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi,
I'm looking for an english teacher for next week at Bucarest from 6th to 13th of may.
Thanks for you help.
Regards

Hi Viterv,

Please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website : Language classes in Bucharest

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Hi,
I'm looking for an english teacher for next week at Bucarest from 6th to 13th of may.
Thanks for you help.
Regards

Thanks Bhavna

I am looking for a native english speaking teacher in Bucharest? Anybody available?