Hey! I live in Mumbai and need some advice, and maybe to catch a beer!

Hey

so I've been living in Bandra West, Mumbai for two months!
I've been working in a school and on the side, been making time for my art. I'm leaving in 2 months, and started getting worried about what I will do with my larger pieces.
Does anyone know where I can sell or give my work?

I'm thinking galleries, clubs, bars, cafes etc.. but anything in particular?

Also, anyone else who lives around my area let me know!
Would be cool to grab a beer and dance like a idiot maybe!

Nice idea...
I wish I could company you guys....

but I live at Delhi.

Hey

Would be up for meeting up and getting a beer some time. Here on holiday for a few days, live in Kandivali west. How bout going to The Comedy Store tmw?

http://www.thecomedystore.in/whatson_details.php?id=396

Spurs 13,
Hi,I hope your post is not moderated by the supervisor.I personally think that regular members should post details about programmes (with/without entry fee) and with links also maybe only for programmes which can be of interest to expats.
Art

arthand wrote:

Spurs 13,
Hi,I hope your post is not moderated by the supervisor.I personally think that regular members should post details about programmes (with/without entry fee) and with links also maybe only for programmes which can be of interest to expats.
Art

Sorry, I dont understand why the post should be moderated? The programme mentioned will be of a lot of interest to expats imo - it lets them experience the culture and sense of humour of India :)

Hi sharxmain,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I hope other members will be able to advise you about your work.

I am sure you will make lots of new contacts here.

All the best,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hey,

I am Sam, recently moved to Mumbai from London .. is the beer offer still on? :)

best wishes