Moving from USA to Iran

I'm hoping to talk to people in Iran and make some friends as I attend school in the US and will be moving to the republic after I'm done with my bachelors degree. The thing about my goal is that there are so many unsaid and untold truths. There is required information that I can only obtain by talking to people who currently reside in Iran. I want to live there for a bit, then see about going somewhere else from there. I'm a dual citizen =)

Kam
Computer Engineering and Electrical student

Hello Kam.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

So as to make it more visible, your post has been moved to the Iran forum.

Do not hesitate to participate on the Iran forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks. Not real sure if ill make it through college. I dunno how much more of this place I can take. I'll be taking an esl certificate course of some kind next quarter as a fallback plan. At the same time, I'll be learning Farsi. I'd really like some Persian people to talk to. I still have to wait for my Shenasnameh. Could be months.

hi there. nice to read words of you and it would my pleasure to welcome you to my country. im living in shiraz, one the most most famuse city of iran for its monuments and history, and i would be happy to meet you up here talking anout anything you are intrested in. looking gorward to hearing from you

Salam
Dear Sepehr
I am planning to come to Shiraz and i need to get information for the following two points:
1- how is the transportation network between bandar Abbas and Shiraz?
2- what is the best seasons to enjoy the nice weather and beautiful gardens in Shiraz?
Thanks

Hello Gmbm -> Why don't you start a new thread on the Iran forum with your questions? :)

Thank you,
Auréie

i living in Tehran i can help you.

Freedom in America is a JOKE. Furthermore, everyone has their own idea of freedom. I appreciate your concern. My mind is set on Tehran. Don't believe what people tell you about "freedom" here.

i living in Tehran i can help you.