Good Immigration Lawyers

Thank you for the update. I am in Canada and going to move to Costa Rica in a couple of months.
I've contacted Outliers and they seem to be very responsive via email but aren't cheap. How was your experience with them? Are you satisfied? Did it take long? Any advice is highly appreciated.

samramon wrote:

So far I'm happy with outlier although we have not gotten our residency yet as we have just started the process.

Please provide your opinion on outlier. I am about to sign agreement with them to immigrate to CR from Canada.

Great info. I am about to engage outlier as soon as prepare my Canadian papers authorized and legalized. I'd greatly appreciate details on the documents preparation.

I am trying to do the same. Maybe we can get a group rate. I too am a Canadian looking to move soon to Costa Rica. Cabo San Lucas as a back-up.

Not sure about a group rate but we can communicate and share the info, they we'll figure out. My phone: ***. I'd  be happy to share what I've researched so far.

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Funny, that I thought about Cabo San Lucas first but stopped on Costa Rica and am building a house there.

Thank you. That's very nice of you. I was being tongue and cheek about the group rate. After reading it is expensive.

Yes please... any and all information will be very helpful.
Thank you so very much!

I had extensive correspondence with outlier asking numerous questions before starting preparing the documentation. I've purchased a lot in Osa peninsula and a small house is being built. Currently, I am in Moncton, NB. You may contact me at *** if you have questions. Will be happy to help.

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

In costa Rica  it is illegal  to post anything negative in writing about  a business or  personal regardless if it is true. Verbal  is the way . good luck  with any justice system here. Are you aware of the municipalities  charge? Auto tax? Daul property  owners tax? Fuel prices?  I been  here 8 years and am looking  at property in Nicaragua.

davidraycr wrote:

In costa Rica  it is illegal  to post anything negative in writing about  a business or  personal regardless if it is true. Verbal  is the way . good luck  with any justice system here. Are you aware of the municipalities  charge? Auto tax? Daul property  owners tax? Fuel prices?  I been  here 8 years and am looking  at property in Nicaragua.

I've already purchased a lot there. I am more or less familiar with multiple charges in Costa Rica but I think they are still lower than in Canada.
Nicaragua? I heard it is very unsafe there.

They are helpful I am sure they will assist you in the process of being able to to become citizen

Would recommend contacting Aforo Legal, at www.aforolegal.com, they are a boutique law firm specialized in immigration and business legal services for more than 15 years. Their fees are quite reasonable, and will work with you through the entire the process of your Residency.

All the best!

Whatever lawyer, residency expert or doing it yourself that you choose to use, realize that at this present time you will no doubt experience that it is taking much longer than usual to gain your required residency status. Possibly you will have have endure multiple exits to both update your 'visa' and your driving license.

Digging up an old post and hoping for updated lawyer recommendations..