Acoustic guitar in Addis Ababa

Hi everyone . I moved to Addis Ababa few days back. I am missing my guitar here. I left it in India. Can anybody tell where to find a good acoustic guitar in Addis Ababa and will the shop be open on sunday.

Contact this person called Mack who works at ABC trading .... he will have what u r looking for ... if not contact me on 0911619180 ... or email me on ethiofms at yahoo dot com

hello: how i got my one:
Merkato: From the Piazza area coming, thre is a about 5 level high shopping building on the right side. somethng with k, but you can not miss it. the only big builing. On the first flour they have guitars. and capo and strings.
I bought my one not there but cheaper on the way to the main mercato (coming out of this builing turn right. On the bay after about 100 meters there are some small shops with guitars.
i could imagine, that these shops are open on sunday. thay have western-style, not spanish.
good luck. Matthias

Thanks Matthias. I will try this Sunday to find mine. can you tell the approx price.

STHIRINN wrote:

Thanks Matthias. I will try this Sunday to find mine. can you tell the approx price.

Hello

I M looking for a guitar as well... did you find what you were lookin for?

Thanks

Ya I found the shops. I will buy when I will be sure whether I will be in Ethiopia for long or not. The shops are exactly where Mathias told.( Mathias, Thanks for that). The building name is Khalifa. When you come out of khalifa you can turn left. Walk for about 100mts. then again turn left then 100 mtrs more. on the right hand side you will see a 3-4 storey building. on the first floor you will notice guitars from outside itself. The price is starting from 2400 Birr for acoustic,yamaha. and 3500 for electric. good luck.

Thank you very much, I appreciate.

Cheers

Hey, but what are the prices in Khalifa building? Just wondering in case I don't find the other shop! Thanks.

am seriously looking for an electric african designed guitar famously known as kral for my cousin in the US  but unfortunately am not well knwn to addis. so please if anyone knows where i can get in  addis and by how much. it must be a 5 stringed guitar. my number is 0933913489. leek philip thon

Hi, im going to live in Addis in a few weeks, have u found fender guitars in Addis? thanks for ur time.

Does this place still sell guitars