Bonjour! French - English Language 'exchange'

Salut tout le monde,
I'm a 23 year old English guy living in Manchester and working nearby. Have just moved back here after living in Bournemouth for about 5 years. I'm looking to find any french person/people who would be interested in meeting to talk in french over a drink or two, as I'd like to keep improving (my french, not my drinking - which requires no improvement) - have previously lived/worked in France and I'm about university/degree level in ability, but would like to get full fluency by working out there again... this would be a nice way to keep it ticking over. I'd hope to make some friends through doing this too, but if you'd like 'something in return' beyond just the fun of it, I would be very happy to help you learn english whatever level you're at - I have plenty of experience of teaching it as a foreign language.
Sorry this is a rather dry and to-the-point post... I will promise to be more entertaining if you get in touch...
Let me know!
Ed

Hi Ed and welcome to Expat.com!

Thanks for the intro.;)

Do not hesitate to post an advert in Manchester classifieds.:)

I also invite you to take a look at the Francophone forum, who knows? It may help.

Harmonie.

Thanks, perhaps I'll copy this into the classifieds... and do my best to translate it for the francophone forum?!

are you still living in Manchester?