Looking for friends from Manchester!

Hi everybody!

I'm a 26 year old girl from Finland planning on moving to Manchester at the beginning of next year. I know, it's kinda early for me to be searching friends, but I figured it would be nice to have some online-contacts from that area so I wouldn't be all alone when I arrive. And maybe it's never too early to start networking :) Also I'm going to come and visit there this summer, just to feel the athmosphere and get some inspiration.

I'm a social and outgoing girl, always looking to meet new people. I love music and theatre, well, everything 'artsy' really. Sense of humour is really important for me, though I'm really not that funny myself, well, not on pourpose anyway :) I love bad jokes and dark, surrealistic humour.

If you feel like chatting about living in Manchester (or anything really), please let me know! :)

Hello siltsu.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

I am sure you'll make a lot of new contacts here.

Thank you,
Aurélie

hello there,
my name is Roberto from Norhtumberland,England..even I'm 2 and half hour far from Manchester but I thought o say hello to you..because of my occupation I travel a lot and visit cities across the uk including Manchester... perhaps you would like to have a new friend  like me?
ok,hope to hear from you
thanks

Thanks for your respondes! I would actually like to hear some inside stories (whatever that means) about living in Manchester. And also, if you have tips on what to see and do there in july then i would be more than happy to hear them :)

Give me your facebook account and i will make a chat with .

welcome in manchester for advance :)