Looking for a housekeeper? I have a good suggestion!

Hello,

My name's Mike, a Canadian expat who's been at the Ministry of Health for the last 4 months. I know that one of the things people have trouble finding are solid house-help contacts, and just thought I'd point out the woman who I've gotten to know while I've been here.

Her name is Christine, and I met her through family friends whom she used to work for before they moved. She's a lovely person -- I've been to her home and met her daughter/extended family many times -- and completely trustworthy (she had a key to my flat, and generally worked when I was away). She did cleaning and laundry twice a week, for a very reasonable price. (Affordable on my volunteer, no-stipend, budget)

I'm headed back to Canada this week, and I'm just trying to help find her replacement work. I honestly can't recommend her enough, so if she sounds like someone you'd like to hire, please send me a message, and I'll answer any questions and facilitate your getting in touch. Thanks so much for reading, and hope to hear from you!

Cheers,

Mike

Hello Mike.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I suggest you to post an advert in the Jobs in Kampala section. It shall help.

Thank you,
Aurélie