Meet Up this September

@Cookey,Ratz & Resuri- what are the plans guys this Saturday. Hope you could get the names for those who are interested and sure attendees...

Regards,
JP

Hi sis! do you have suggestions? I think Greenbelt is a good place for Saturday. :D Letssss go! So far I am not sure who's joining. haha

yeah lets plan for friday night or saturday night @ greenbelt. Im ready :top:

Count me in :)

@ Ratz & Resuri- is it possible for you guys to organize or invite others to join. The more people the merrier kc diba. Once we have the lists of Attendees we can reserve the seats.

Thanks to you both in advance!

Regards,
JP

Ratheesh Ram wrote:

yeah lets plan for friday night or saturday night @ greenbelt. Im ready :top:

We need to make sure of the ff:

Date
Venue
Time
Budget
Description of activity

Then lets create a separate thread since this one is already two pages. :top: Its already Thursday, the earlier this is planned, the better :)

Resuri_Ann wrote:

We need to make sure of the ff:

Date- September 21, 2012 (Friday)
Venue- Spicy Finger, Greenbelt Makati
Time- 9:30 PM
Budget- Php 300.00/each
Pricelist- San mig light (Php 120.00) Vodka (Php190.00)/ We can order Pulutan then share.

Description of activity---Up to you to describe but its more on dancing....

Then lets create a separate thread since this one is already two pages. :top: Its already Thursday, the earlier this is planned, the better :)

>>>>>>Should you have further concerns and suggestions ,feel free to contact me (",)

Regards,
JP

Ok then, so tom it is? :)Do you have idea if how much will be for like a bottle of vodka or tequila? haha maybe if were many we can just get a bottle then split the bill :)

Agree:D What bout the others

You may confirm attendance here:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 413#880432:D