Good places in Amman (jordan)

hello friends...
can any one guide me about jordan(Amman).
actually m planning to go on a holiday there, if any of u know, please advise me what are the places to see there, how is the nightlife there??? is it same as dubai??? which place will be good for hang out??? basically i need some list of good night clubs

You can go to Wadi rum..Petra, Aqaba.
But DON't think about nightlife here, it's nowhere close to Dubai.
forget about clubs in Jordan.

thanks hypertyper for your useful information...
but i heard to go to a nightclub in amman you need to have a girl partner??? is it correct

You're welcome my friend.
Yes it is correct, not only into the clubs. But also into the malls at the weekend.
at thursday you can't enter a mall without a girl.

Although I am Arab, but i suggest you not to approach Arabic girls, they are cocky. with bad attitude and [Moderated], I know I shouldn't be judging all, but that's how it is.

Just try enjoying cultural/historical places here :)
and make sure not to eat anywhere, half the food stores we have here are poisonous and contain cancer.

btw I am speaking about girls in my university (Amman al ahliyya)
not others.
mostly the girls who go to bars/clubs come from my univeristy.

thanks again hyper typer...:) but thats really shocking!!! i used to think arabic girls love to fall in lov...:) but i guess now i was wrong

Am sorry to disappoint you.

Though if you needed any help here, just ask me :)
when it comes in helping others, Jordanian people come 1st! they are always helpful for others.

thanksss bro...:) will try to meet u if go to amman...:)

You are not wrong at all dude, Hyper is wrong! and about clubbing go to
G-Club or Switch 51 are pretty good

prittam wrote:

thanks again hyper typer...:) but thats really shocking!!! i used to think arabic girls love to fall in lov...:) but i guess now i was wrong

NoorideeNAE wrote:

You are not wrong at all dude, Hyper is wrong! and about clubbing go to
G-Club or Switch 51 are pretty good

prittam wrote:

Ok, let him go and see for himself.
Pay a fee of 25 Euro as an entrance, and if you already don't have a girl with you, you should say bye bye.

Noorideen, I understand you want others to think of your country as a beautiful nice place,and i totally respect that,but be HONEST.
After reading many comments from people who visited Jordan, they said that they were disappointed by Jordan and Jordanians. they are not like what they heard of them/the country.

Our night life is no where like Dubai/Europe.
I've been to both.
I hate night life , i don't usually go to clubs.. because i think  that sitting there, dancing and meeting new drunk people is not really fun for me.

dear nooriddin and hyper typer i am really overwhelmed with your feedbacks!!!! thanks a ton. actually u both telling ur perspective!!! m basically fun loving guy, so no intentions to hurt anybody sentiment....:)

so getting a gurl for entry is mandatory huh!!!! thats ridiculous...:)

True tho,,,i went often to G-Club but i shud be companied by my Guy friends (although they are Gay) otherwise there will be Noo way for me to Enter G Club,,,,but to shopping Mall i never heard that a guy shud be companied by a Girl...as i went shopping weekly alone mostly,well maybe No Probs for a Girl went Shopping alone :D anyway,welcome to Jordan and Enjoy your stay :)