ATV rentals and trails in Ecuador?

I have asked many questions on this forum and had a great response. The one thing I did not ask is if there were ATV trails and a rental place(s) in Ecuador.
I have ridden from the Middle East to California and it one of my favorite things to do. Never rode in the Atlantic though, lol.
I plan on living in Cuenca but would love to know if there are tours, or rental quads available in the country. Wouldn't mind taking a few days to go to where the trails are.
If you have some suggestions or links, please post.
Thanks

Hello,

There's stores that sell quads (the name here is "quadrones")and you can see people driving them around but I don't know of any place that rent them in Cuenca. I think there is some renting place in the coast only.

Vinny

I saw several different places that rent ATVs in Baños.  I think they were $10-$15 per hour.  I assume there are trails too that the people renting them will tell you about.  Dirt bikes were more common than ATVs so the selection might be limited.  I came across this after a quick Google search.  hostalerupcion.com/en/banos-ecuador/atv-tour-banos-ecuador.html  The volcano Tungurahua has been increasingly active in the past few weeks, so check to make sure itŽs safe to go first.