Meeting up in hyderabad?

Hey all,

I am a Mauritian girl who's landed in Hyderabad just a month back. Would really like to have some female friends to chill with or have a coffee ..

Anyone free, send me a message :)

Cookiemonsta wrote:

Hey all,

I am a Mauritian girl who's landed in Hyderabad just a month back. Would really like to have some female friends to chill with or have a coffee ..

hi hru ok if u like iam redy to give u company this is raj from hyd my number 9866869979 cheers

hi cookiemonsta...i dnt think any hyderabadi girl will be ready to come as of i know....good luck

Oh why is it so?

chodimella wrote:

hi cookiemonsta...i dnt think any hyderabadi girl will be ready to come as of i know....good luck

Girls usually don't come like that in India unless u r known well to them.And mostly boys know many places in hyderabad and they can give you some information regarding places or any other things.But since u need female friends it is difficult i shud say

Hi Cookiemonta,

Since you are looking female friends, i dont think they will accompanying you so easily since you dont know each other, what you can do is to send em a personal messages and have a chat for a while, know each other then you can proceed to go out. Hope this would help you :)

good luck !!

Cheers,
Jay

Hello , how are doing  you

HI CM - I was suprised to read what the other posters had to say about Indian women, because I haven't found that to be the case. I'm regularly approached asking if I'd like to go shopping, for a walk, out for coffee, lunch, or to play shuttle with Indian girls. I've found Hyderabadis to be the best in terms of giving a warm welcome. I would, however caution you to go on a coffee date with a guy, as the others were saying. Girls know just as much about the city as guys do, and you need to keep yourself safe. I'm in the Hi Tech City area. Where in Hyd are you staying? You can message me privately if you like.

shall we meet for meor info contact me 9666777915 :D

@balananda- could you please introduce yourself? Thank you.

Hello,

I am very friendly and love to roam around the city with my bike.Always interested in meeting new friends.You can meet me and realise that sometimes its good to meet new people.

Christine wrote:

@balananda- could you please introduce yourself? Thank you.

@ Christine :- Hey Christine , I guess you are the administrator of this blog. I appreciate your initiative. Well, I am facing a problem accessing the full functionality of this blog. Want some suggestion from you, but obviously not in this open thread. Kindly do let me know how to write to you.

Thanks,
Agnibha

Hello agibha,

You are welcome to contact us via this link : https://www.expat.com/en/contact.html

Melissa

Cookiemonsta wrote:

Hey all,

Les?? hope you find some one!!!!!

Melissa wrote:

Hello agibha,

You are welcome to contact us via this link : https://www.expat.com/en/contact.html

Melissa

Thanks Melissa :)

Dear All ..... I guess all of us are interested to have a weekend gathering. How about this Saturday at Chocolate Room, Hitech City, Hyderabad? Let's enjoy !!  :)

Hi ,

I am ready for the meet.Request u all to give your count .So that we can plan accordingly .

Cookiemonsta Are you still in hyderabad India ? If yes then come up Meet me will shear with you my feelings and love of yr country ..Good memories never die ..I miss yr country .

Hi I'm Sayad - moved here recently from the Americas! The people here are wonderful.

I'm taking a SAP course here and I've found that both the men and women are very welcoming at the institute, but the English language is definitely a barrier - a lot of them don't speak any English at all. I've found that the women here are a lot more willing to socialize with other women rather than men. There are a couple of men who speak pretty good English but I haven't found an English speaking Indian woman yet. I'm sure they are out there but I just don't know where to find them - any help will be appreciated please!

Thanks a ton,

Sayad

GlobalIndian wrote:

Hi I'm Sayad - moved here recently from the Americas! The people here are wonderful.

I'm taking a SAP course here and I've found that both the men and women are very welcoming at the institute, but the English language is definitely a barrier - a lot of them don't speak any English at all. I've found that the women here are a lot more willing to socialize with other women rather than men. There are a couple of men who speak pretty good English but I haven't found an English speaking Indian woman yet. I'm sure they are out there but I just don't know where to find them - any help will be appreciated please!

Thanks a ton,

Sayad

It's good that you taking SAP course here in Hyderabad. I am also trained in SAP. If you need any help any time, you are welcome.
Well, definitely you will find English speaking women here who are comfortable enough with the language. But depends on the place you are hunting :) In these institutes, maximum of the crowd is either recent graduates or students. So, they may not be that much comfortable exploring themselves ........ and yeah, can't ignore that they are on their way to gain confidence to talk to others. So, they need time.

If you come out of the institute, go to any place like CCD or some restaurant, you will find lots of native Indian girls and guyz talking in English fluently.

Dude, this is a country that nurtures multiple cultures. So, you have to be patient and do a little bit of research on everything :) Knock me if you want any help.

Best,
Agnibha

Hi Agnibha,

Thanks for the information! Yes you are right, most people at the institute are trying hard to build their English language skills (and man do they have dedication)! So far the people here have been really awesome for the most part. I do try to help out as much as I can, but I do crave socializing with a few guys and gals who already can communicate in English as well!

Is it culturally OK to start up a conversation with a girl as they seem a little too shy to talk much to someone they don't know? I hope I wont be breaking any cultural/social rules!

I'll let you know in advance when I can take a break and we'll try to meet up for coffee/ice cream, etc. if you are free at that time as well.

Which part of town do you work/live. I just moved to a place called mahdi patnam.

Thanks a ton Dude,

Sayad

Sorry Agnibha, forgot to ask - which module do you work in (SAP)?

Hi Sayad .....

Good evening.
Yeah, you can start communicating with a girl here and there is no cultural barrier in that. But still, as you can't avoid that depending on personal preferences people react differently. A general trend in this city is, native Hyderabad girls are lot more shy as compared to girls migrated from Delhi or Bangalore to this city! So you need to a be a little calculative while talking to a girl.

I myself belong to other part of the country, a city called Calcutta / Kolkata, you must have heard about it. So when I first came here to do my M.Tech, I had to adopt things and understand where to go forward and where not. This is a kind of adjustment that comes from within once you spend some time in this city.

But dude, it's a really good place to stay and the people are very cool, educated and understanding.

By the way, I got trained in SAP - ABAP and SAP ABAP HR. What about yours?

Thanks,
Agnibha

Hello Sayad and Agnibha,

Good to hear that you have been trained in SAP from Hyd. I'm currently getting trained on SAP-SD. Can you help me with opportunities or contacts if you have any in SAP for securing a job.

Thanks.

Hi Everybody,

I'm new in hyderabad and I'm looking for some people to know them, to do things and to have fun.

I would like to know the city, the night and if it's possible to go out and have some parties.

If its possible I want to practice a little bit of football ( soccer)

Any one can help me with all of this stuff?

Thanks a lot

Josep

Hello Josep,

First of all, Welcome to Hyderabad... Very soon you will hit on many helping Hyderabadi's in what ever you are in need. You can get in touch with me too in case you need to know regarding something.

Reg: Night Life, since you are still new to the city, i would suggest you go to around only to few places just to act safe, after you get some good company and the network grows, then yeah you will be able to see various places ranging from different sizes ;-)

Reg: Soccer, i will check with my friends who play regularly during weekends after work.

Cheers !!!

Thanks a lot for all, waiting for you reply about soccer.

cheers

Josep

By the way can i know more of u.. like what are you here in Hyderabad for and how long you would be here... ? Some basic info like that.... and also where you reside... who knows people around your area may become friends soon :-)

Well, I'm here for a whole year, starting from yesterday. I'm working in a pharmaceutical company and i live in SMR vinay Simphony, behind the indian bussiness school.

Hello Buddy,

Did u find any soccer club to get along ???

Cheers !

hi guys gals...

Please update me the status of expat meeting.

hi im about to finish by ABAP course from ameerpet, Hyd. Been here from 4 months. I'm from mumbai and leaving hyd soon so would like to make some contacts in the SAP domain.

Hello! I! =)

Join Hyderabad football club on fb

Hi Cookiemonsta,

Hope you are doing Good,

How is Hyderabad, did you like it, if you want any Information about malls and city routes let me know. Don't believe anyone until and unless you know well about that person.

Thank you..

Hello guys any development on this topic?

Hi,

@ Thirumal rasamalla > Please post an ad in the Language Exchange in Hyderabad section. It may help you.

Priscilla  :cheers:

I am French citizen, holidays in Hyd, could we join for cafe sometime

Hi Volga, I am Sharath Chandra from hyderabad, I can provide any info to you , let me know if you need anything, Have a great day :) thank you !