Arriving during rainy season - anybody there??

Arriving in the rainy season seems to be the worst time - everybody seems to have gone out of town, no classes or events where we could meet fellow expats, and walking around town alone is no fun either.
Are there other new people to Addis who have time to explore the city but don't want to do it alone? Or are you already living here for quite some time but didn't escape the city and would like to show a new "neighbour" around? Or are there any good places/classes/events where we could go and meet fellow expats or locals?

Let me know,
Mareike

Hello Mareike.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi Mareike,
you can subscribe odds in addis by send email (ur name) to [email protected]
you can receive email per workday which consist of many things (events, sell and buy thingy, etc)

Dear Mareike!

I just arrived in Addis last Friday and saw your message on the forum. Are you still in Addis and still in to meet new people? Probably you do know the city by know, so maybe you would like to show me around? Otherwise we can explore the city together! I am a Dutch girl, and I am here for 5 months and following an internshiop at an organisation.

Hope to here from you!

Annemarie

Hello!

I am also new in Addis. I'll be working at the german embassy for the next 3 months. If you are still interested in meeting new people, I would be happy to hear from you.

Julie.

Hi guys,,,
sounds that all we're interested to meet new people here.
so let's meet! :)

Ade

i thought someone was already making plans for the meeting all expats... but up to now no words...