Delhi or Mumbai?

Hi there
after an intoxicating one month journey thru the heart and soul of india, i have fallen in love.
I am seriously considering moving and wondering what the market is like for an expat ausie used to aussie wage?
Interested in either luxury consumer brand company or travel/tourism industry. Which Supercity would you suggest for an expat aussie to live? I loved the sophistication and art culture in Delhi, plus the lush gardens and wonderul tombs/mosques at every turn. It would have been nice to have the coast near by however. Thoughts? Not visited Mumbai yet.
Also, what is the rental situation for a 1/2 bedroom furnished place in a nice area?

HI Kat

I am an Indian and presently on an assignment in KL.

Have lot of good things to talk about my country, coming to your question of wages: There is no clear cut criteria or demarkation for wages. These days lot of call centers/ BPO's are taking expats in this business, i know couple of them who hired expats. Well definately you would not be paid in Aussie dollars but you would be paid in INR. these days most of the MNC's are paying a good deal thus should not be a problem.

Try to get a gob while you are in australia, it will be a good deal else may not get a good deal.

property prices are not that high, thus should not be a problem.

All the very best in your search

Anyday Mumbai..

I think Delhi better than Mumbai in terms of living.