Can some one help me with Number of russian citizens in India?

Can some one help me with Number of russian citizens in India?
I'm referring here with only russian expats settled here in india.

Welcome on Expat-Blog Oksana_Senthil ;)

May I know what is the purpose of this study??

Thanks for the quick response. I came to know the russian population significant growth in india which made even wikipedia updated with this information. Being married to an indian, I wanted to initiate a group/club/society which can make all the russians come in contact together for any occasions based on the city.

Hence I wanted to make a study over this?
Please help

Thanks
Oksana

Dear Oksana. This kind of society is already exist. We, Russian (ex-USSR) wifes of Indians, Pakistanies and Bangladeshies are already for many years are connected. If you are not with us, I can help you.

Thanks Masha for the reply. I even married to India(chennai guy) three years before. I'm happily married and settled in Pune. I answered the last post for giving the projection to the question to me But actually I wanted to know the counts of russian people living in India for seperate study? Can you please help me in this.

Thanks
Oksana

Oksana_Senthil wrote:

I wanted to know the counts of russian people living in India for seperate study? Can you please help me in this.
Thanks
Oksana

Oksana, if me or anybody else will give you those counts, can you take this information for your research as from a reliable source??

well I an give you come to my university and I will take you to the Russian center from where you can get information mail me please

[email protected]

starkhan wrote:

well I an give you come to my university and I will take you to the Russian center from where you can get information mail me please

Since when cultural or any other ethnic centers collect and possess information about the number of their Diaspora-members? More likely this information would be in the Foreigner Registration offices (they ate not authorized to give this information out anyway), or it could be in the Diplomatic Missions of respective countries (Consulates and Embassies)- also do not give this information out.So, there will be no much use for her to go with you to your university.

We feel you should contact Russian Consulate or Foreiger Registration Br. of Police in Mumbai. Hope they will have the information.