Is it possible for a guy to meet a girl in riyadh?

i just ask it because my partner is currently employed in riyadh. some of his friends has a second wife there and the legal wife here in philippines is suffering from heartaches. i hope it won't happen to me! we have a kids already but sometimes i have a feeling that he has other woman too.

Hi there! nicole is it?

well, heres a thread you should read for starters: CLICK ME

and finally, yes it is possible to meet girls in Riyadh. I certianly hope your partner is not doing anything funny, whish you the best.

Salman

everything happens by CHOICE
you just cant keep a good horse down
thats my understanding
after that its your own chpoice on which direction you take
we are a free people with free choices and we have to do whats right forf everyone in any situation
the best option you have is to confront the person and ask in an open, adult, mature manner without any hystrerics.
i repeat, once again, you just cant keep a good horse down. it will run.

salman and musicman,
thank u for the replies...i feel hurt when i saw your answer. oh! i don't know what to do. i want to commit suicide at this time! he prefer to come back here in Philippines on 28th of this month. i think i have to talk him.

woah there! if he by any chance is cheating on you (God forbid), hes the one who should be feeling guilty, don't think like that. you have to be strong for your child, thats whats important, and your not sure if he is actually seeing anyone, so (not guilty untill proven) don't overthink and be mature about it, I mean the saying "untill death do us part" doesn't have to be that literal :o

so chillax and let him do the sweting ;)

by the way, I knew your kidding about that suicide part :P

Salman

There are 6.5 billion people on this planet.
You have a great choice in front of you.
Take your pick.
The world is all yours.

thank you for your advice guy's... you help me alot to ease my burden...

'You can't keep a good horse down.  It will run.' 

Is this statement supposed to justify cheating on your significant other?  Sorry, but this guy seems like anything BUT a 'good' horse!

lol alli .. men have different ways to express them selfs ;)

Whatever it is happening, Nicole, no man deserves you commit suicide for him. Never, ever.

yes, please do not kill yourself :S not cool, I went through a divorce for similar reasons, so I know how you feel. I can only tell you to hang in there because there will be a time when you are happy again. Believe me on this one 

thank you for those advices guys!!! i just a little worried coz we always fight for this past few months. i was just thinking that he has a hidden reason why he stop texting me and he never make a call again until now. i hope we can fix it again' and i hope everythings will be fine! i love this guy so much!!! and we start in a good relationship. we've been in our relationship as Boyfriend and girlfriend for about 2years then we got married. Now we are in 7years married and almost 9years as a love birds!!! i know how much he love me from the start and i love him too. Enough reason to feel hurt and depress. we have a kids and my kids are exited to see him.

Life is worth more than all the Love one can find on this Planet.

what does it mean??? sorry but i can't get it!

Its better to Live than Die... Period!

[moderated]

interesting comment, reachsrr!!  kindly elaborate??

yeah, I'd like to hear more as well. :) *excited*