CHRISTIAN GROUP

Hello everyone,

May I know where Christian Foreigners went on Sunday,any Christian church or Home church,please.Thanks.Have a nice weekend.

Well, you have the Notre Dame complete with it's neon altar piece.

BUT if you use the search feature you will find there was a string of posts on the subject around 6=months ago.

I don't know what flavour you are looking for but there is a licenced Baptist group in TP HCM.

I found my office search server was still running; Look at:

< https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=148290 >

Thanks so much Jaicth .Have nice weekend

Hi- Check out New LIfe Christian church- a home church in District 2 - Phu My Hung area.  It's about 2 blocks from the Domino's pizza.  It's non-denominational and the best church I've ever attended- it must be like what it was like in the 1st century.

nlfvietnam.com/

Interesting web site.

I wonder if they have a licence/operating permit issued by TP HCM.

Home churches are generally frowned upon and have been subjected to bulldozer parties by the government where the building gets demolished.

New Life Church had 400 members meeting in hotel before government broke them up. Now they are allowed to meet at home church but Vietnamese are not allowed to attend.

Hi Vivian,

If you live near District 7 (not 2), Phu My Hung area, then  you could go to New Life Fellowship at 112 My Kim II

If you live near District 2 (an phu) you can go  to Thu Thiem English Speaking Congregation on Street 33, Binh An Ward Q2, Off Tran Nao.

PM me if you know more detail info, I have attended both.

[email protected]

Thanks very much to everybody for all.
God bless you

Vivian

This church can attend both local and expat , EveryNation Vietname  # 15 Tu Xuon St District 3   my mobile in case you lost 0918668277 Jume

the church speak english time 2 pm is Every Nation Vietnam #15 Tu Xuong St., District 3   my contact is 0918668277 Jume ,god bless you

There's a big Christian church on Tran Hung Dao street, district 1, about half a kilometre from Ben Thanh market.

I am a Minister of Binh Tan Chuch of Christ in Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam. plss come to my Church to wordship evry Sunday. You can call to my pnone is 0907 448 021 or [email protected]

Welcom to you

John

Hi John > you should post on the Ho Chi Minh City business directory. https://www.expat.com/en/business/asia/ … minh-city/

Let's go together this Sunday :) I want to make friend also

I think you ask the rigth question and I want to let you know that rigth now, I have some friends in HCMC, I'll love you meet then, I'm from NEW YORK, Thank you

Hi Achas, I have some friends rigth now in HCMC (They be there for 3 months) if you want meet then let me know and I'll give the information, now that you saided you want to make friends, I'm from NEW YORK, Thank you!!!!

DEAR XHOLLYWOOD,

DO YOU KNOW THE EXACT ADDRESS OF NEW LIFE CHURCH IN DIST. 7?

hello I am Nelson, a Christian and a foreigner here in district 2.Where are you living? I know many churches here

DEAR MR. NELSON,

I FOUND THE CHURCH, AND I WENT THERE, THEY ARE NICE.

I LIVE NEAR BY D. 1.  WHAT AND HOW IS YOUR LIFE HERE?

So far so good!.Life isn't easy always but what makes life happier is what lies inside of you, that makes the difference at all. how are you? where do live now/

@ BEAUTIFUL7887 > Can you please avoid writing in capital letters here? It makes the reading difficult.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi everyone! Merry Christmas to you all. I would like to go to church on the christmas Eve. Anyone know what time is the service and where it is? i live in district 7. Regds Shoba

Try New Life Christian Fellowship in Phu My Hang.

Try here: facebook.com/nlccsg

Tell them Jeff Varga referred you.  Loc is the pastor there.  [email protected]

Hi you can contact Joel Watson at +84938788648.
Blessings
indra

XHollywood wrote:

Try New Life Christian Fellowship in Phu My Han

Must be a new subdivision.

I have heard of PHU MY HUNG, though. It's where everything costs so much more than in the rest of HCM.

To Jeff Varna xhollywood'
I will arrive in hcmc on Feb. 5 and stay for 84 days. I will attend a Christian church in ChoLon that I was taken to two nights before I left last year. They will not know I have returned until I arrive. I am a teacher of Gods' Word so I will have to sit with the audience when I teach. Eighty percent of the people in ChoLon have no religious affiliation so would not know who Jesus is.
I can relate to the description you gave of the church you attend and it caught my attention.
I am having 12 pool cues hand carved while in Vietnam and I will shoot pool in ChoLon  and Saigon.I bank the que ball 2,3,4,5 or 6 rails to make the right ball. Keep in touch by email and I will give my local phone number when I get a phone when I get there. My favorite Christian author is Watchman Nee.
Ron Derouen

mrnelson wrote:

hello I am Nelson, a Christian and a foreigner here in district 2.Where are you living? I know many churches here

Hi Nelson, did you check Jaitch's thread from 8 months ago? he included about 3 pages of Churches, open times and service types, just click on the link,Ok

Could you please give me more info about the time of Sunday service of both New Life Fellowship Church in Dist 2, and dist.7? Thank you so much.

https://foursquare.com/v/new-life-fello … 592f7aaaa8

email me if you need more info- I know of a few good non-denominational fellowships [email protected]

Jeff

Hi
You are welcome at THE WELL
above Khanh Hoi Church 3rd Floor
98 Le Quoc Hung St, Q 4, HCM

all are English speaking with American pastor..Sunday service at 11 AM..

Oh Cindy, you had your church already. Well, anytime you want to visit IGA, feel free to visit. Too bad I cant visit ur church. Too far away. I live in district 1. But if I have the chance I will come and visit ur church. God bless.

lots of info in this thread https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=305040

Yes Mark. A lot of info from that link.

Hi
You can contact Joel Watson at +84938788648 if you wish to attend the River in Dist 7
Blessings
indra

Who is your God? R u same my way? Plz?

Who is your God? R we in the same road?

Hi Niah,

Explain to me what is ur belief and I try to show you the at least same way with your belief. Cause they are many church in here with lot of different way. For example: catholic, protestant evangelist, pentakost, etc.

Hope I can assist you.

Thanks TimmyW! I am reading Holyscriptures.
There r many gods! But....i wanna ask you guys?
Who is your God u r trusting in Him? what's his name, plz?     Hope to be friend here with the True, guys!      JakinTrung

Hi Jakin Trung,

I am not sure about what you mean. Cause you just mention about reading many holy scriptures and later said they are many Gods. Please note that you are in Christian group. The God will be one. But later when you study more about the bibble and teaching, you will learn about Trinity. Also before continue any further, I would like to inform you that this thread is not create for debate. It is created simply to help foreigners to find church which at least similiar to their belief.
Good night and God bless.

There are at least 2 English speaking Christian International church
do NOT accept Vietnamese to join.

This is new for me.
I just want to tell this for someone information.