Expat blog gatherings in Montenegro

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Montenegro Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Montenegro: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Montenegro. ;)

Best,

Julien

I'm IN!

I am new to Montenegro, living in Herceg Novi & would love to meet some new friends!

If others are interested I am happy to organize a meeting somewhere. 

Great idea! :)
Anni

Hi anni,

I'm In Herceg  novi too (Igalo).

Love to meet up. It's good now the season is not so busy.

Ellen

hallo anybody i will go to Montenegro in the summer for two week i like to meet anyone who live in that country!!

Hey guys,
Recently moved to budva, Montenegro for good,
So if any soul is around give me a shout, I'd love to meet an English speaker abroad.

I would like to start a coffee meetup in Budva at Vivaldi cafe say about 11 am on Sunday mornings.

How can I let the expats in Budva know this

@ karelia > This is a good idea. For more visibility, i invite you to post  your gathering in our new events section. :) You have the possibility to invite your contacts and your contacts can also invite their contacts. You will also see how many members will join you.

Thanks

Priscilla  :top:

I looked at the events categories, but nothing seems to fit a meet up / coffee morning.

Suggestions please?