Material Coordinator position

Hi There,

I have got a call from recruiting agency for the positon Material Coordinator,i want to know the work atmosphere and salary which i need to demand and also the accommodation however i have wait for one more round and i want to know is it safe there SAIPEM - ANGOLA, KWANDA the work place were i will be moving...please assist

Hello sdipak.

Welcome to Expat.com!

A new thread has been created on the Angola forum.

Hope members will be able to help you.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Saipem is serious company.You can go ahead without hesitation.
We all was afraid at very beginning,but now is ok.
Dan

Hello sdipak,

Hey bro. the first thing that comes to our head when we get an offer here in Angola is if it's safe. All I can say is I've been here 2 years+ and I haven't had a problem yet. Just make sure you get good food allowance per diem man because it is very expensive here and you'll find yourself trying to withdraw from a local ATM machine and that's a big no no.

As for the Safe part all I can say is try to go out in a group and don't get caught on the wrong side of town or something like that. If it doesn't feel safe don't do it. I live in the Ilha and it's pretty rough on the weekends so we stay in after dark but if we do go out we go as a group. Hope you find this helpful.

HPFROMKATYTX.