Scot living in the Philippines

Originally from Stirling, Scotland but retired to the Philippines via Nigeria and North East England now in Bukidnon Mindanao.

Welcome on Expat-blog jcjimc43! :)

How is life there? :cool:

Hi Life is good in Talakag up here in the mountains of Bukidnon how about you?

Hi Scot

I would possible like to start a small business or franchaise in the Philippines and move there.
I'm 38yrs old single and looking for a new direction.

Do you think this could be the road.  Do you know anyone British expat's out there that are working or even need to employee someone.

Scot, nice to hear sbout your location. Bukidnon, Philippines is a quiet, cool, tropical and great place to stay. Enjoy the life of Bukidnonoans, they are kind and friendly. People of the Philippines are fluent of English, and the less are able to speak and understands you. Good luck… I love Bukidnon, you would feel like walking in the top of the world.

Hi, It's amazing that you have decided retiring in Philippines, you must really enjoying there, for sure coz our beloved is the most hospitable country in the world. ;)
Aside from the cool places..

hello Scot. i hope life is treating you kindly in Cagayan de Oro. I am facing the Pacific Ocean side of Mindanao.

a very late and warm welcome to my country. :)

Thank you for your welcome am enjoying life in the Bukid.

Hi,
I lived in Scotland for a year and really love this country. What made you come here? How far is your place from Clark Field? Seems like the place I work is pretty much isolated... Holiday Inn Clark...
Cheers,
Irina

Hi Irna- Having been married to a Filipina for 27 years my decision to retire to the Philippines was an easy one.
I enjoy life in Mindanao as the area we live in Bukidnon is mountainous like Scotland.
Regards.
Jim.