New : Iran jobs section

Hi,

we are pleased to inform you that a new Jobs section is available on expat-blog.com !

Whether you are looking for a job or offering a vacancy in Iran, we invite you to post an ad in the Iran Jobs section.

Do not hesitate to share your thoughts and comments, your feedback is always appreciated !

Thanks,

Julien

Bilingual in Persian and English with a 15-year experience of teaching both languages (beginner to advanced), I'd welcome any private/semi private teaching job.

Hi mohsen643!

I would suggest you to follow the link above and post an advert.

Regards
Armand

Dears,
I would like to express my interest in job openings in food/ FMCG business; my detailed experience is as the following
a - 8 years experience in meat & poultry processing products as factory Manager Handling production - production planning - Maintenance & repair - warehousing - Q.C in Kuwait food Co.( Americana) whom owns 600+ restaurants as well as 35 factories in various food products meat & poultry - canned foods & fruits, with full knowledge of HACCP systems
b - the other 5 years were solid experience as Plant Manager / Supply chain for sugar retail packing plant in savola foods - Iran Division with good knowledge of Farsi language , and then moving within the same company in mega project in Egypt ( Beet sugar factory ) with capital expenditure of 174 Million Euros , overlooking planning of all the projects activities including Engineering , civil& steel structure fabrication & erection , Equipment purchasing and erection , Electrical & instrumentation purchasing and erection , DCS system, infra structure ,…..etc
I have passed through two factory building then operations and I am in construction phase of the third project overlooking all the projects activites and controlling a budget of 174M Euros ,currently  I am studing my MBA certificate since DEC 2011.
current  scope of responsibilities :
1- Production operations & cost control
2- Production Planning
3- Warehousing
4- Maintenance & repair
5- Local Purchasing

More scope details during plant operations:
1- Procurement of raw materials and put the standards with Q.C dep and align with Savola central buying department especially on sugar and B.C purchasing worldwide – reporting weekly on the sugar worldwide prices VS local  .
2- Arranging the plant organization chart then Recruiting the operational team and training.
3- Arranging Job descriptions, smarts and development plans for my subordinates.
3- Handling the maintenance and repair and their reporting system and arrange the spare parts requirements for one year.
4- Design the warehousing capacity with warehouse team to ensure FIFO and optimum use in warehouses.
5- Documentation and reporting system for the project with the entire related department.
6- Preparation the production and the BOMs and costing
6- Achieve the production plan with standard efficiency, PR, OEE and loss.
7- Putting the follow up systems (e.g. daily follow up meetings) and reporting analysis system and actions plans in place.
8- Deliver savings project.

More details on scope during project time:
1- Commissioning, qualification and verification (CQV forms) of all the equipments and handover from the project management.
2- Prepare the handover documentation file.
3- Start up operations
4- Working on side projects
5- Budget allocations and cost control of all budget items

amgedkhalil > didn't I just explained that you should post in the JOBS section ?