Suggestion!! House-Sitters to pay $5.00 per country

Hello: 
Since I suggested for House-Sitters under "TOPICS" I believe that this website should charge the sitter(s) $5.00 per country they contemplate house/pet-sitting in.  Here is my reasoning:  No owner of a home would ever leave his or her home to someone they don't know.  Even if they have references.  That maybe just me, but I wouldn't do it.  So.....  The only way for this
person(s) to have credibility is to do so, via a credit card.  The Costa Rica administrator would have to accept the responsibility of providing such service---Charging the card, the amount, etc.  Any member of this Forum (in this case Costa Rica)  would be able to see the homes available, location, etc.  However, only paying house sitters could contact the home owner, for that purpose.    Or.....Is there just one administrator per continent?  I don't know...These are just ideas that are popping into my head.

Please keep in mind---This is not about the money!! It is not about the $5.00  It is about safety for the Home Owners.  After this has been established, the references can come in from previous home owners, for whom the sitter(s) have done sittings in the past.

The topic of House-Sittings cannot be put under Accommodation because this is not a hotel nor a hostel. Nor just Pets because the sitter(s) are also looking after the house, nor a Job because the sitter(s) are not getting paid, nor just Safety, because the sitter(s) are also getting something out of the deal. I also don't think it could fall under Classifieds.  (which is what I'm using right now) Could it be Bartering?  No....I don't think a home owner would look under bartering when looking for a good house-sitter. 

Any other ideas?  Many blessings to all,
Betsy   Godsangelsoverme

Hi Betsy,

thanks for your suggestion, the team and I will think about it :)

all the best,

Julien

Hello, Julien:  I trust you are doing well, along with members of your staff.  Where are you, physically located?

I am not rushing you to make a decision quickly, regarding my suggestion for the House-sitters to pay $5.00   Yours seems to be the most populated website for expats, so I went to you first.  I belong to many other expat websites, and I'm thinking about presenting to them the same suggestion.  What do you think?  Again, please don't think I'm rushing you; these are just ideas popping into my head.  Is this the sort of thing where the web's staff will take a vote, or will you decide on your own, or.....Will the members have a vote?  Also, just curious...Once you meet with the staff, and assuming you all think this is a good idea----how long, approximately, does it take for the decision to be implemented?
Many thanks for all your work.  Many blessings to all.

Betsy  Godsangelsoverme