Travelling to Nairobi soon

Hello everyone,

I am a masters student in Belgium. I will spend between 2 - 4 (May to August 2012)doing my internship at one of the microfinancial institutions in Nairobi. I will like to make new friends there...Even though am originally from Africa, I have never been to Kenya...so I'm quite excited.

Hello everyone,

I will be on an internship in Nairobi for about 3/4 months between May and August 2012. I will need assistance in getting a furnished flat around Nairobi...the estimated monthly cost and other useful tips. thanks

thefurnishedapartments.co.ke/contact.html

Check out that website for an apartment.

Thanks Wawuda,

But unfortunate, I can not open the link. Can u check it again.

regards,

Obosso

(Moderated: no free ads in the forum pls)

Hi Obosso,
Welcome to Kenya,in advance.

Follow the links from Hotel Zote and Wawuda. What size of aprtement do you have in mind? I bedroom,2bedroom,etc.

I would be glad to be one of your friends. Feel free to inbox me.

Karibu Kenya(Welcome to Kenya).

karibu nchini. there are quite a number of apartments available based on your budget. however, incase you may need assistgance when in nairobi, feel free to get in touch so that i may assist you look around and find a place. regards, feel at home.

Thanks to Chicita and Ashantiz,

A single bedroom will be sufficient. A shared flat can also be an option so that I can be with other people. Was checking some of the links...the apartments are quite expensive than I had expected. I will need something around 20,000 KSH (utilities included)
Of course, we shall be friends when I get there.
Hope to see u soon.

ok, cheers. keep in touch and do feel free to get in touch when around.

Hi Obosso,
Have you checked on this sites' classifieds section? There is a number of people who are looking for room mates. you could check it out and maybe share with them.