Made any new friends?

Hi all,

I posted on here some time ago, looking to meet people who share my interests and for people looking to hang out and spend fun times together.
I have been able to make contact with a few people, unfortunately most have not been keen on friendship. I have met some that communicated for a day or two then seemed to just fall off the face of the earth lol!
Others have motives other than friendship if you get my drift..
Anyway, i just wanted to know if anyone has been able to make any good friends on here. You know like constant friends, not just on and off kind of people?

Warm regards,
Pinkheart :)

Hi

I could make a new friend. I know am good at maintaining friendship. Let me give it a try and see how it goes.

Thanks
Maggie

Dont loose hope.Not yet.Friends are special people and not easier to find.It comes in special package. Nairobi is full..over 3million people and definately you will find many with shared interests.
It isnt wrong when someone uses this opportunity for 'more than friendship motives' as i followed your drift..hehehe. I guess they need to be aware you are not interested and surely they may be lonely hearts and seriously taking no chances of getting a partner..hehehe.. sorry if this is not the drift.

I have made 2 friends since I joined not so longtime ago.very good friends. easy,simple,flowing and connecting alot.Nothing at all but friendship and infact I met them here. So, It works!
Good luck in your exploration..

hi Pinkheart,

You can inbox me,I am out to make a friend or two. So far,I have made 4 friends from this blog,both male and female and it just that,friendship.

As Weldon said,someone might be out there who is keen on getting a life partner(I have watched a TV wedding show where the couple met on facebook).
All said and done, I am willing to make one more friend,just inbox me. All the best.

you can be my friend.

Yes but only one - otherwise same issues than you. If you want you can inbox me - we can try if our communication holds for more than few days ;-)
istria

Pinkheart

I will be moving to Nairobi April 1 and I would like to meet as many new people as possible (absolutely not looking for a "partner" I have a lot of Kenyan friend from a previous stay and my roommates will both be women 0ne from England the other is a kenyan girl and we are all just really good buddies and we are all always looking to meet new people.

Will chat again when I get there.

Danny Conner (USA)