Thai language teacher wanted

Hi I am looking for a private Thai teacher, or language exchange also ok.
I am in Chiang mai now.

Am going to the YMCA thai classes, but its too slow, i want to speak Thai quickly :)

Please email me: [email protected]

Hi julian42x,

Welcome to Expat.com!

You may post an advert in the Chiang Mai classifieds as well.

Best of luck,
Christine

I've been studying with a guy that runs the Banpasa school[banpasathai(at)gmail(dot)com] for the last 3 months... pretty solid instruction. Not the most strict teacher in the world but I've learned a lot from him.

I also had a good experience at Payap University... studying first with Ajarn Om in Thai 1 and then Ajarn Ray in the Thai 2 class. Expensive but you're getting 3 hours a day 5 days a week and the classes are small.

Tried YMCA for a month and loved that but classes only meet M,W,F for the lower level classes and move pretty slowly. They do offer pretty cheap private instruction too though, which is nice if you don't mind going to them.

In my experience with those 3 you can't go wrong, just gotta see which one works for you.

Check out learn2speakthai.net

She does her lessons through Skype....and has a lot of resources. Good luck!

[Moderated]

Unfortunately I'm currently in Bangkok but I think the distance doesn't matter. I can teach you for free on skype [ Like I did with my foreign friends] if you are in.

Nan

Nann can you teach me!?

[Moderated: no free ads pls]

Hello Julian,

You might want to check out the AUA language program near Thaepae Gate.  They offer all levels of spoken and written Thai courses. The teachers are very experienced and good, classes are small and private lessons are also available.  I started my language study at the YMCA and also felt it was not intense enough, AUA is MUCH better.

Hi,  I'm thai and keen to do langauge exchange. I live in Chiangmai. :)

Hello, I'm interested in finding a language partner too.  Perhaps meet 2 or 3 times a week to speak Thai and English, so we both learn.  My e-mail is [email protected]