Needing help in completing an online survey about tourism in Chiangmai

Greetings everyone.

I'm a marketing student from Faculty of Management Science, Chiangmai Rajabhat University.

I'm here to asking you for a little help from anyone who have ever been to Chiang Mai,Thailand as a foreign visitor, tourist or habitant.

I'd like to ask whether you could spare me some of your time to complete an online survey regarding the topic "Tourists's behavior, Satisfaction, and Destination Image on Traveling in Chiang Mai." as a collected information and references for my individual study project.

I'm guaranteed that your personal information filled in a survey will be keep in secret for your privacy sake and all of the information will be only use as numerical reference.

I'm wholehearted thanks that you could spare your time helping me doing a survey. Thank you very much for your kindness.

the survey are listed on links below which are all the same. Feel free to choose one.  : )

You may skip questions that makes you feel uneasy or uncomfortable to answer.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/vie … SzE0bFE6MQ

Thank you for sparing your precious time.

Nate

Hello Nate.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Looking for section in the Chiang Mai classifieds. It can help to get more responses.

Thank you,
Aurélie