If u need a friend from Azerbaijan or someone to help u, i will

Hi.my name is Samir.i am from Azerbaijan and currently living in Baku.i used to live in USA for a while. US people were really kind and friendly.If u have any questions about Azerbaijan or anything i can help u with,feel free to ask me.I will do my best to help u.if u r bored and dont know anybody around, i'd like to be friend with u guys living here,too.
Have a good day...

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Samir_f1!

Thanks for offering your help!
You could share the infos on the forum though.

Regards
Armand

yes bro i like azer but i dont have anybody there and i want to make my way to the country,tell me more about azerbaijan please
and i do like to meet you...

Hey samir.. I new in Az.. Its really a different world here.. You can reach me @***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

yap samir i need a friend in azerbaijan an someon e to help me there,i dont mind paying for the expencies when i got there or take me there by any other good means,if you are willy to help me my phone no,is
THANKS AND GOD BLESS......

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

is there anyone who can help me about the procedure to have admission in technical university of azerbijan as i have checked a lot of times their sites there isnt any information and even e mail is not available there moreover i have tried to contact with azerbijan university of languages they didnt reply and didnt update their site for international students anyone who can just tell me admission dates i will be very thankful to him

Write me on [email protected]. I can guarantee you admission in az..

Hi Kzman > maybe you can give some useful information here.

Thank you.

i wonder why most of the universities in that Country dont usually reply emails to prospective students,is it because they are deficient in English or what?

Lol.. Not that.. You can get lucky or sumtyms unlucky.. @grand baie, what do you want 2 know..

raowaleedahmad I am not sure what is the reason behind your decision to study here in Azerbaijan, but I can definitely tell you that universities are still not on desired level of online international admission (especially state owned ones). I mean there are quite number of foreign students, but they are usually admitted through exchange programs with other foreign unis.
I see you are on technical/engineering side, so I would recommend searching for Qafqaz University. This is one of the best both in international admissions and education level itself...

Kzman wrote:

Lol.. Not that.. You can get lucky or sumtyms unlucky.. @grand baie, what do you want 2 know..

i have tried a lot to contact you but u didnt reply me could u tell at least dates when we should apply i just want to do language course nothing else just a one year language course

aggieaze wrote:

raowaleedahmad I am not sure what is the reason behind your decision to study here in Azerbaijan, but I can definitely tell you that universities are still not on desired level of online international admission (especially state owned ones). I mean there are quite number of foreign students, but they are usually admitted through exchange programs with other foreign unis.
I see you are on technical/engineering side, so I would recommend searching for Qafqaz University. This is one of the best both in international admissions and education level itself...

Ok let me brief something to you in actual first i want to do Language programe of 1 year in any state owned uni because other universities as you mentioned Qafqaz has fees more than any European university.
After Language course I want to do master in Petroleum engg from Oil state academy of azerbijan it has good repute in this specific field. This is true Azerbijani Uni really have worse management system i know this is impossible to have admission there without the help of any local or i have to come personally there. Even Sometimes i did the call to some universities but clerical staff were unable to talk in English and they just keep on forwarding my call to next person and then next person and then my 2 dollar balance got ended on skype and i didnt get even a single piece of info else this they were unable to speak english lol

Bestfrank wrote:

i wonder why most of the universities in that Country dont usually reply emails to prospective students,is it because they are deficient in English or what?

yes bro you are right exactly the reason is this they dont care about international students and a little problem of english as well because they dont update their sites even in english

Have you done any research? I havent heard of any uni giving specifically language course... I think you will have to come here for any language course, which can be even harder to obtain visa. It is really hard to get into here unless you have a good case... :s

aggieaze wrote:

Have you done any research? I havent heard of any uni giving specifically language course... I think you will have to come here for any language course, which can be even harder to obtain visa. It is really hard to get into here unless you have a good case... :s

yes i did research every university offering a course of 1 year for international student in which uni will teach 3 languages azeri russian and 3rd one is optional might be french english etc.
and till now i have seen that azerbijan university of languages is worthy for this course after doing that course i will do master degree
could u help me in getting some information about a university like admission dates ?

Samir,

It is very nice to hear from your, and I am living Islamabad, Pakistan...  we will be sharing our contacts...

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

@ durranidada >

This thread is very old. (2012)
I invite you to participate to more recent threads or to create your own thread on the Baku forum to increase your chances in making new friends.

Thanks and Regards,

Priscilla :)

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the Jobs in Baku section. Thank you

Hello, Samir.

I would like to know few things about Azerbaijan.

could you please help me out.

regards.

Hi All Friends !!!
I am coming from Pakistan, any one help me about open new shop of textile business.
Thanks

Hi Sameer this is mohammad from Pakistan living in United Arab emirates abu Dhabi I am thinking to start business in Baku can you give me any idea that which business is profitable for the foreigners investors basically I am related with auto parts business waiting for your reply thanks alot

Hi,
Thank you for your helping for all,

I would like Know what is the cost of living in Azerbaijan country,

Thanks

Hi there, I am studying for a Master's degree in TEFL here in Iran which is going to be over only after a semester. I have also fifteen years of teaching experience along with a good experience in IELTS perperation.

I am planning to move to Azerbaijan immediately after I finished my university courses next month. And I would like to know whether there is an opportunity to teach English there in Baku.

Best regards,
Yaghoubi, S.

hey this is suleman i came from UAE,and i need to start some business in baku so can you help to start a business in baku