Where to buy art materials?

Hi everyone,

I have been in Tivat for a few weeks now and bought some of my paintings with me. Where can I find a decent art shop? I am looking for stretched canvas, paints, brushes etc. Any help would be most appreciated!

There is one shop in Tivat, named 'Okviri' or something like this. Located here (green arrow): http://maps.google.com/maps?q=42.430525 … 18&iwloc=A

And I heard something about a good art shop in Herceg Novi, with canvas, paints and brushes, so I can ask if you need that.

You might find a small selection of these in Kotor old town in the stationary shop next to the bar "Scorpio" on the square where the big Orthodox church is, next to another tiny church...

Thanks guys, I'll take a look!

Hello. I'm looking for oil paint tubes. Have you had any success in Herceg novi ..I've just seen the date. 2011. It's 2022 I wonder if there is a shop now?

Does anyone know where to buy oil paint in Hercegnovi, or anywhere in Montenegro. Please.

@Englishartist There are several very active groups on Facebook (Foreigners in Montenegro and WoM - Word of Mouth - Montenegro Expats & Visitors Club) that might have answers for you.

I'm in Herceg novi with a friend who is a montenegran. She took me to a shop on a hill that has everything you need. I'm a happy camper.

@Englishartist Can you share the location or name of the store?

@Englishartist Can you share the location or name of the store?
-@Freyada

85340 Herceg Novi.  Tel.031/325092.

KNJIZARA DAMBO. 

taken from the carrier bag. It's on a steep hill just out of the seafront area I think.

I Googled "art shops near me" and several popped up.  "Art supplies" will also bring up some locations.  Most locations were in Podgorica.  Good luck.

Also online art supply sources were listed.

Art supplies is too broad as a category to search.

Many shops stock pens, pencils etc, kids painting sets etc, but very few actually have oil paint and accessories. It's a gap in the market in Montenegro.

in Herceg novi , there is this shop, the only one I have seen that has all things needed for oil painting, ,boards,brushes, solvent etc, as well as graphic art supplies, toys etc. Good all round shop. I bought enough to keep me painting for about a year.

I travel back and forth  to uk and want to mention that they don't allow any paint to be taken onto the plane.