New in town

Hi! I've just moved to Bucharest and was looking to meet people, talk about stuff, eat and drink things in places. I didn't expect to be moving here just now, so I don't really know anything about the area. Any information and recommendations are welcomed!

Welcome Rosanna, i've been living in Bucharest for 3 months now and i'm still finding new places/spots to go to, so there's a lot to do around here :)

Best preperation is to read the classifieds and stroll the forum as there are always some useful tips here and of course if you have any questions, just ask :)

Hi Rosanna, I'm new in town too!
I am looking for new people in order to have some freinds to spend time with.
If you are interested read my profile and whenever you want we can meet us for a coffee or soemthing else.
Fabrizio

Hey, guys. I'm Romanian but I'd love to meet new people, especially since I lived in different countries too and I know how it's like to want to get to know the culture you've just arrived in. So, if you ever want to go for a walk or a coffee let me know.
Enjoy your stay here.

Hi All,

I just moved to Bucharest too. I am Croatian but coming from a mission in the Middle East and before that I was in Asia. I would like to meet new people as I know NO ONE in Bucharest :)

Steve

Contact me at this forum or at [email protected]

Maybe this could help :
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 67#1021409
It provided a circle of friends for lots of people.