Hallo there

Hey friends,
I live in Vancouver, Canada. I want to travel to Guangzhou in 2012 summer. My first trip to China. Would like to make friends in Guangzhou, to help me in interpretation from Chinese to English.  My eMail address is    [email protected]
Thanx everyone.

Hi brijbal and welcome to Expat.com!

Are you willing to learn Chinese?
Why don't you propose a language exchange, it may help, you may even post an advert in the classifieds.

Harmonie.

i would like to make some friends, esp English native speakers, i can teach your Chinese and or Cantonese, my Email errol_wu/at/chingnic.com  thanks Errol

Hi :)

Any body there ? I'm coming soon, please son't let me alone, I don't have any friends in Guangzhou :sosad:

djey17 wrote:

Any body there ? I'm coming soon, please son't let me alone, I don't have any friends in Guangzhou :sosad:

Don't worry, Guangzhou people are friendly and You can also find many expatriates here. I will be back to Guangdong soon but live in Foshan, a city next to Guangzhou. If you need help just send me messages. I will check message box every few days. Good luck and enjoy your time!

djey17 wrote:

why not jiangmen, better than guangzhou, apart from economy:D