Market for a cafe/kiosk type venture

Hi all

We have around a a 3year plan... we have a couple of cafes in Gladstone in Central Queensland Australia and a residential property and are thinking of the big move im 54 my wife 33 and we have a 4 year old...we are considering opening a cafe/kiosk with the possibility of opening another one down the track.? I was thinking of a shipping container for coffee machines and hospitality equipment ? we don't  even know what type of Visa yet so I have a lot of work to do.. would think a shipping container which includes a car would be smart?

We currently live in Australia and are seeking a more community feel in our lives we haven't been to Vanuatu? But the life we live with everybody with their "hand out" especially the government is becoming exhausting and a simpler life is what we want. we don't need or want the luxury lifestyle but a house on a hill with views and a bit of land will be awesome. I feel a developing country would suit our needs and are willing to do "the hard yards"

Thank you in advance

Gary

seeking opinion if  you think there would be a market for a cafe/kiosk type venture aimed at tourists and working professionals ? my plan is to have a smart joint but small offering Coffee and Iced Drinks with Doughnuts/Bagels ? We don't know anything else but hospitality been in the game for 35 years

Regards

Gary