New members of the Zambia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Zambia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Zambia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello everyone 😊

My name is Megan, I am an Architect from Northern Ireland and plan to move to Zambia to be with my partner. I am currently looking for job vacancies and hoping I will be able to make the move this summer.

@meganannaross

Hello and welcome on board !

Feel free to create your CV in the Jobs in Zambia section to benefit from more visibility.

All the best

Bhavna

You are are most welcome to Zambia and wish you all the best

Hello gideonkandalu187,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f600.svg

Why don't you introduce yourself too?

Tell us more about you and your plans.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

All new incoming members welcome.....for these coming for the first time feel free to interact ....will guide you for free

Hello I am Trudie and will be coming to Zambia in July with my twin boys. We are excited to be relocating as we had such a positive visit previously. I am planning on bringing my African Grey parrot who has travelled with us from Qatar to Egypt and now hopefully to Zambia - if anyone has a recommendation for a vet or transport service that can help me that would be great!