Christmas getaways

Can anybody recommend a nice hotel in the Varna area that caters from Christmas holiday breaks?

Sounds like a nice idea Snowball6 I'm going to be spending Christmas by myself here near Burgas I didn't think about spending it in the city close to the sea for a couple of nights. Only problem I can think of it's on a Monday and as far as I'm aware there's no local village buses into Burgas at the weekend but I'll check. So does anyone know somewhere nice to stay hotel wise in Burgas?

Can anybody recommend a nice hotel in the Varna area that caters from Christmas holiday breaks?

-@Snowball6

We got all inclusive in св константин и елена

Hi Anastasija

Could you please send me some information?

Did you get an answer Snowball6  and if so could you message me?

@kath9483

Unfortunately no replies.    If I do come up with anything of course I'll let you know

Thank you and I'll do the same for you.

Nothing not a sausage everyone must be ok for Christmas this year.

You might consider elsewhere as Varna is not know for high end 5 star hotels.   I spent the winter there last year and while it was fun to exploter there is a limited supply of top restaurants.   Captain Cook is nice and possible the best selection.  Happy is a proven entity and not typical of a chain--great food, good prices.   Likely the best hotel will be the Black Sea Hotel in the Center. 

I think that this year I'll try Burgas for a couple of nights.

Might try Bourgas too.  Perhaps meet up for a Christmas drink!!!

Sound like a good idea Snowball6

@Snowball6 do people still do that round here? Hardly see a sod from us lot in the pubs now. Its all on computers now.

We could bring the odd meeting up session at Christmas back to life Mickey

@Kath948381 Reckon a bit of a knees-up to get us all together would be nice Kath. Be good to have a laugh and a pint with some of you lot. But weve got mates all over Bulgaria its going to be a bit of a head-scratcher picking where. Somewhere in the middle I reckon?

Maybe Mickey

But I don't drive so will have to rely on public transport.

@Kath948381 where abouts are you Kath? Im up Vratsa way.