Retirement Plans

We are planning a trip to Ecuador as we are considering it as a place of retirement.  What advise could you give Canadians regarding places to stay,rental vehicles etc

@Wantsunshine#55 I have a house on Tonsupa beach, for rent in case you are looking for a place to stay, Tonsupa Beach is close to Atacames, 6 hours in bus from Quito.

For more info you can reach me at ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Wantsunshine#55 Welcome on board !

I hope you will  receive some feedback soon. Have you selected a few towns/regions to visit during your trip ?

@IvanII, please create an avert in theHousing in Ecuador section of the website so that interested members can contact you.

All the best

Bhavna

@ivanll thank you for your response and thank you for the offer.  Perhaps closer to when we are traveling I will contact you

@Bhavna I certainly hope so.  We have considered a few countries for retirement and am looking forward to seeing Ecuador.  We have many questions and we may have another Canadian couple looking for retirement