Agadir Connections

Hello everyone,

I live half of my time in Scotland and the other half in Morocco, with my base in Agadir.

I am an agricultural developer, and I work in soft fruit at the moment, with much of the development in North and South Morocco.

I am connecting here to meet likeminded people so that I develop some connections outside of work.

Look forward to hearing from anyone in Agadir.

Best wishes,

Johnnie McMillan

@JohnnieMac

Good morning Johnnie. I am from England ( Leicester ) and spend lots of time in Agadir. It will be nice to meet up with people from Uk .

@JohnnieMac good morning, i am from Agadir. You welcome in my city

Hello JohnnieMac,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Please note that your thread is now on the Agadir forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@JohnnieMac Johnnie, I have a different question for you. Is McMillan and MacMillan from the same ancestry? My mother's side of family that immigrated to US either in late 1700s or early 1800s were MacMillan, but I have noticed some had McMillan as last name. I don't know much about my mother's side of ancestry. We could be distant cousins. I'm in Morocco now spending time with my wife's family that live in Marrakech. I was planning on heading to Agadir before we head back to USA, but my wife has other plans. Thanks for any info you can offer on that. Maybe someday we'll meet up in Agadir.