TMM Diesel Mechanic

Good day

To whom it may concern

I am currently seeking a Heavy Diesel Mechanic / Maintenance Technician Expat job, in east or west Africa, with Fifo roster.

I have 2 years apprenticeship and 11 years experience in Trackless mobile machinery on the mines.

I am a single, white male, 31 years of age, no children and a clean criminal record, no health problems, from South Africa.

I Qualified on the 13 February 2012 as a Diesel Mechanic.

I have a National Certificate in Diesel Mechanic - Metalliferous level 3 section 13 Mining Qualification.

I deliver service excelled and provide resolutions to setbacks.

I have ambitions and tactful professional with documented success in Trackless Mobile Machinery.

My Key responsibility's and Trackless Mobile Machinery experience is as follow:

OEM Maintenance, Replacing of OEM parts, Hydraulic, Engine, Power Train, Drive Train Fault Finding and Repaires and Breakdowns on the following machines; Caterpillar LHD 1600H, LHD 1600G, LHD 1300, Sandvik LHD 514, LHD 410, LHD 151, Atlas Copco MT 436B Dump Truck, Maclean SSB Drill Rig, Atlas Copco Drill Rig Boomer 281, 282, Sandvik Drill Rig DL2720, Resemin Anchor bolter 77D, Normet Shotcreter, Rocky and Rambo Shotcreter pump, Caterpillar and Bell Forklifts, Bobcat and Manitou 742. I work fast and accuratelly and have a high motivation to learn and try, I am a successful, discipline and open-minded Heavy underground Diesel Mechanic.

1f600.svg1f600.svg1f600.svg1f600.svg

Hello hendriksnyders23,

Welcome to expat.com!

You should definitely consider posting your CV in the Jobs in the Central African Republic. Potential recruiters will hopefully contact you that way.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]

Closed