Posting new topics

Hi, I'm a new member here, started a post on motorcycles in the Philippines then suddenly there are posts on starting new businesses, etc. on the same thread. Can we have people start a new post, or thread when they want to talk about a totally different topic in stead of jumping on a totally different idea already running?

I have been on several different kinds of forums and this is usually the normal way of running a forum.  It makes things more simple and clear to keep certain ideas going. Also helps if someone wants to go back in history to find something.......makes it faster.

Anyway, it's just an idea.

Hello Stuleer,

It happens on active forums where threads tend to deviate (off-topic and so on).

Ofcourse you can open your thread on the topic you want. If a post deviates, try reporting it.

Moderators are here to follow-up but at times, we unfortunately fail to keep up.

Sorry about that.

Can you please report the thread or posts you are referring to ?

Thanks in advance

Bhavna

Hi Bhavna,

i am referring to the post "WHAT KIND OF BIKE WOUL WORK FOR ME?" posted on 12February 2023 16:22:19. I understand that a post will deviate, it just makes it hard to keep the continuity of the post.

it's not a big deal with me just keeps things a little more "clean." Thanks.

Hello stuleer,

We are taking notes of the points that you have raised.

If you feel that members are deviating too much from the initial topic, don't hesitate to use the report button.

We will intervene if necessary and remove the off-topic posts.

Thanks,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

hi Yoginee, Thanks.........appreciate your help.

Stu