Advise Vietnamese girlfriend to get UK Tourist Visa with least hassle?

Hi I'm new here.

I'm a Malaysian 32(M) with Vietnamese girlfriend 39(F) who wish to visit the UK on a tourism Visa.

Recently my friend who owns a business and has a PR wants me to visit him and discuss business while also doing some tourist things. I said okay and wanted to take my vietnamese girlfriend along while sightseeing.

I met her when she was in Malaysia working as a foreign worker. She recently had to moved back to Vietnam due to her contract ending, and we still continue the relationship.

My question is:

How could my vietnamese girlfriend obtain a tourist visa, without major issues or failing?

She is currently working as a factory worker, with land and some funds with her name on it. I have no issues visiting the UK, as 1. I graduated from there. 2. Malaysian has no passport restrictions 3. Worked as a professional visiting many other countries, incl. US, China, Europe.

I think your vietnamese girlfriend will find it very difficult to obtain a tourist visa for the UK. I have personal experience of this with a vietnamese girlfriend and she was refused for very open ended reasons. All she can do is apply and try to convince the authorities that she intends to return to Vietnam, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. Sorry to be so negative, but I think it's better to be prepared for a refusal.

if you have no tie to the UK then I think her chances are little better given she can convince the interviewer she will return back to VN.  Females visiting significant others' home countries can be an issue.

Does she own a home and have close relatives in Vietnam?  Some years ago I had success with a US visa for a Vietnamese sister-in-law by making a picture of her, her husband & kids standing in front of her home.